This week we concentrated on making paper from recycled papers such as copy paper, egg boxes, old letters. in fact anything that was not coated or laminated. We also made silk papers which took a little longer. Mixed results but a fun day.
Print all that you can. 21st – 22nd June 2017. 10am till 4pm
Ever wanted to know how to print on fabric? Wondered what to do with your Gelli plate?
Like to use a thermafax screen?
Due to two cancellations I have three spaces available on this exciting 2 day workshop with Alison Hulme.
www.eaubrinkstudio.co.uk 01553 762115
Learn the techniques that will give you the basis for a developing your creativity and own personal style at Eau Brink Studio.
Have you been on a course or show that has opened your eyes to the possibilities of working with textiles, paint, inks, wax, acrylics and other types of mixed media?
Want to take your artistic productions to the next level and develop a range of skills that you can explore in your own studio or home workshop?
If the answer is yes, then the Experimental Wednesday Workshop at Eau Brink Studios with Anita O’Neill could give you the boost you need to take your creativity to the next stage.
Designed to teach you everything you need to get the results you want from mixed media – this 6 hour course is available for £15.00, plus materials.
Anita has been helping hundreds of aspiring and established artists develop the skills need to go forth into a new world of expression and excitement since 1998.
This workshop gives you the following:
- Introduction phone call – Anita will talk to you before the day to ensure that your chosen technique is covered during the course.
- Lecture sessions – where you learn not only about your technique but get an insight into everything that is being taught during the day.
- Practical demonstration – going through a clear, step by step approach that gives you enough time to truly understand how to use each technique.
- Workshop – practice the techniques you have learned, with Anita on hand to give you all the support and assistance you need.
- Cake and refreshments – bring your own lunch, but Anita bakes her own special cakes to keep you sustained throughout the day.
Taking place in our spacious and relaxed Eau Brink Studios, simply bring your own materials or let us know and we’ll provide them for you. Be inspired in this artistic space and share ideas with others on their expressive journey.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE ON A WORKSHOP TODAY
You should check out this Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/EauBrink
We had the best day in Peterborough on Sunday. Meeting many people who are like minded and enjoy making crafts which included lace making, needlefelting, Powertex, Hand stitch and machine stitch and of course everything in between. which included threads, beads, needles and much much more. Thank you to all our customers old and new who visited us on Sunday.